Looking at other pages from various reviewers and according to EU laws (GDPR)
I have the feeling I should include these therms-conditions-policy to protect myself, the website, its content and the visitors.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED UPON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SENDING PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS FOR REVIEW AND FOR PUBLISHING REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
1) These Terms and Conditions are effective immediately, apply to any and all samples and materials sent, and override any previous agreements, verbal, written, or otherwise. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Henceforth, Max, the author, shall be referred to as “the author” in the following texts.
2) All samples and materials sent to maxgearedc.com or the author become the property of the author. Samples and materials sent to maxgearedc.com or the author will NOT be returned to the sender. Requests to have the samples and materials returned will not be fulfilled.
3) You agree not to charge maxgearedc.com or the author any fees, costs, or other compensatory charges in exchange for keeping samples and materials sent for review.
4) Samples and materials sent for review may be damaged, destroyed, loose the “pristine and new” condition in the reviewing and testing processes.
5) You agree not to hold maxgearedc.com or the author liable for the cost of samples and materials that are lost or damaged in the shipping process, either to or from maxgearedc.com.
6) By sending samples and materials for review you agree to the following:
a) The review will be published on the Internet in full public view. The choice of forums and sites is up to me, and the review will be linked to the post kept on this site. I will also link to my own review in postings on various forums and sites, as I deem appropriate. Currently, I publish all my reviews on my own website (maxgearedc.com) and on my FACEBOOK PAGE (coming) or other Facebook Page-Groups, my (coming) Istagram profile. I currently DON’T publish on forums, this change is up to me. There are no guarantees that the review will be posted anywhere but here. Amazon Reviews are to be agreed in advance.
b) You take the risk of the review being unfavorable. You accept the fact that unfavorable reviews will still be published.
c) You accept the fact that the honest opinions of the reviewer will be stated in the review.
d) You accept that, although an honest attempt will be made to accurately represent information about the product or materials being reviewed, no guarantees are made as to the accuracy of the information presented in the review.
e) You agree not to hold maxgearedc.com or the author liable in any way for damages, consequential or otherwise, that result from your participation in the review process.
f) Review materials become the property of the author and will NOT be returned.
7) If you send samples or materials for review that have already been reviewed on the site, the following applies:
a) If the author mistakenly told you that the author had not reviewed the samples or materials, the author will ship them back to you at the author’s cost.
b) If you sent the samples or materials without confirming that they had not yet been reviewed, the author can either keep the samples or materials, or ship them back at your cost. This is your choice.
8 ) Reviews are generally completed in the order received. A variety of factors may affect the order of the reviews. No guarantee is made that they will be completed in the order received.
9) Demands on the author’s time dictate the rate at which reviews will be completed. No guarantee is made regarding the time it will take to complete and post reviews.
10) Review format may vary and include or exclude various tests, descriptions, and features. No guarantee is made regarding the format or contents of the review.
11) I will add an acknowledgement to the review that you provided the sample for review, but that all opinions contained within the review are my own.
BY SENDING SAMPLES OR MATERIALS FOR REVIEW, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE.
If you do not agree with any of the above stated terms or conditions, DO NOT send samples or materials for review.
The website domain is solely maxgearedc.com
My contact is maxgearedcATgmail.com
My website address is: https://maxgearedc.com
no other domains or addresses are linked to my person.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The website is based on WordPress, the personal data, cookies etc are common throughout all sites using this platform, either on free or paid hosting.
Our website makes use of comments on some pages/posts, we don’t keep any information deriving from them, what is posted remains there.
emails sent from the contact form only contains your Name Surname and email
the information you provide is only used to respond to your requests or other related activities, it is not collected, lend to third parties or sold.
By visiting our website you accept the possibility of the website to download cookies on your computer, when accessing our website for the first time you need to click “accept” on the cookie banner.
If you visit the site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you browse we will also set up several cookies to save your screen display choices. Screen options cookies last for a year.
we use 3rd party cookies from Google Analitics, we opt for the IP anonomisation, we use Google Analytics Cookies to enhance user experience and for anonimous statistics on users visiting our website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Application.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users’ IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
How long we retain your data, rights on your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
user contact information is solely used to :
respond to email requests
It will not be forwarded, sold or else.
Last revision: 12/02/2021